SAY Clean Beauty Standards
Our Clean Beauty Standards rest on 3 Pillars:
Accountability: We adhere to the standards established by Beauty Heroes and Credo Clean Standard, and we avoid ingredients listed under ‘the Dirty Dozen’.
Transparency: We provide full disclosure of ingredients used and percentages of natural and certified organic raw ingredients on our product labels.
Education: We educate our customers on the importance of being conscious of what they apply on their skin and hair, as well as being well-informed on how certain ingredients might affect the environment.
Included below is a list of ingredients that we do not include in our product ranges:
- Animal-derived ingredients
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Butylatedhydroxy Anisole and Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Chemical Sunscreen
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
- Formaldehyde Releasers
- Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Petrolatum and Paraffin
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG compounds)
- Resorcinol and 2-Methylresorcinol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate(SLS and SLES)
- Silicones - Cyclic and Linear
- Synthetic Color
- Synthetic flavor or fragrance
- Triclosan and Triclocarban